24 December 6pm Christmas Eve Contemporary Service
To ensure that everyone can attend at least one of our Christmas services, we please ask that you limit your booking to only ONE Christmas Eve/Christmas Day service.
When we introduced this service a few years ago it was an instant success. It has the contemporary feel of a 9:30am service with all the Christmas trimmings. The service will include Holy Communion.
Come along and join us in the Church, for a live service. People in the same household can sit together. We will be in the Church, following government guidelines around social distancing and hygiene.
We have been advised to ensure that the following information is communicated to all people attending any service on our premises:
All attendees to stay at home if you are sick or displaying any symptoms of acute respiratory disease (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) or a fever or history of fever. and to go home immediately if you become unwell.
If you are displaying symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who has COVID-19 or have been tested for COVID-19, then please inform the church, before the service.
Protecting Vulnerable People (As set out by the Dioceses and current medical advice)
Based on the current evidence, the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) considers that the following vulnerable people are at higher risk of serious illness if they are infected with the virus:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions.
- People 65 years and older with chronic medical conditions. Conditions included in the definition of ‘chronic medical conditions’ will be refined as more evidence emerges. The most current list can be accessed on the Department of Health website.
- People 70 years and older.
- People with compromised immune systems (see Department of Health website)
Government advice for people in vulnerable groups continues to be:
- Avoid non-essential travel
- stay at home and avoid contact with others
PRIVACY By registering for this service, you consent to being part of this recorded service, which might identify your participation and/or virtual attendance (name and/or image), and may be posted to YouTube, the Parish Facebook page and/or the Parish website.