27 September 9:30 Sunday Service
PLEASE NOTE, THERE ARE TWO DISTINCT AREAS FOR WORSHIP FOR THE 930 SERVICE.
PLEASE SELECT WHICH ONE IS RELEVANT FOR YOU.
BELOW YOU WILL SEE TWO DIFFERENT TICKETS CHOICES. ONE FOR THE CHURCH AREA AND ONE FOR THE LAKEVIEW AREA WHICH IS FOR FAMILIES WITH YOUNG CHILDREN ATTENDING SUNDAY SCHOOL ONLY.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT AREA AND THE NUMBER OF TICKETS YOU NEED, INCLUDING ONE FOR EVERY CHILD THAT WILL BE ATTENDING. THANK YOU.
Come along and join us in the Church, for a live service. People in the same household can sit together. We will be in the Church, following government guidelines around social distancing and hygiene.
We have been advised to ensure that the following information is communicated to all people attending any service on our premises:
All attendees to stay at home if you are sick or displaying any symptoms of acute respiratory disease (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) or a fever or history of fever. and to go home immediately if you become unwell.
If you are displaying symptoms, have been in close contact with a person who has COVID-19 or have been tested for COVID-19, then please inform the church, before the service.
Protecting Vulnerable People (As set out by the Dioceses and current medical advice)
Based on the current evidence, the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) considers that the following vulnerable people are at higher risk of serious illness if they are infected with the virus:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions.
- People 65 years and older with chronic medical conditions. Conditions included in the definition of ‘chronic medical conditions’ will be refined as more evidence emerges. The most current list can be accessed on the Department of Health website.
- People 70 years and older.
- People with compromised immune systems (see Department of Health website)
Government advice for people in vulnerable groups continues to be:
- Avoid non-essential travel
- stay at home and avoid contact with others