15 May Men’s Breakfast Tallai Golf Club
EVENTS HAVE LIMITED SPACES: To see remaining spaces, please see the number at the bottom of the page where you register.
Mens Breakfast – Saturday 15th May from 8.00am
At The Tallai Golf Club – Buffet Hot Breakfast – Cost: $20 per person
Max number: 35
If you experience difficulty booking, please contact the office.
We have been advised to ensure that the following information is communicated to all people attending any service on our premises:
Protecting Vulnerable People (As set out by the Dioceses and current medical advice)
Based on the current evidence, the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) considers that the following vulnerable people are at higher risk of serious illness if they are infected with the virus:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions.
- People 65 years and older with chronic medical conditions. Conditions included in the definition of ‘chronic medical conditions’ will be refined as more evidence emerges. The most current list can be accessed on the Department of Health website.
- People 70 years and older.
- People with compromised immune systems (see Department of Health website)
Government advice for people in vulnerable groups continues to be:
- Avoid non-essential travel
- stay at home and avoid contact with others