1 July Wednesday Morning Prayer
EVENTS HAVE LIMITED SPACES: To see remaining spaces, please see the number at the bottom of the page where you register.
Tomorrow morning we take another small step in the journey of being reshaped as a church. This week’s Wednesday Morning Prayer will be broadcast online AND on the big screen in the church auditorium. If you would like to share Morning Prayer with a limited number register below or press the button on the side.
We have been advised to ensure that the following information is communicated to all people attending any service on our premises:
Protecting Vulnerable People (As set out by the Diocese and current medical advice)
Based on the current evidence, the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) considers that the following vulnerable people are at higher risk of serious illness if they are infected with the virus:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions.
- People 65 years and older with chronic medical conditions. Conditions included in the definition of ‘chronic medical conditions’ will be refined as more evidence emerges. The most current list can be accessed on the Department of Health website.
- People 70 years and older.
- People with compromised immune systems (see Department of Health website)
Government advice for people in vulnerable groups continues to be:
- Avoid non-essential travel
- stay at home and avoid contact with others