Trinity Family Support Network
Trinity Family Support Network provides a variety of services that support children and families in the local community. TFSN runs a wide range of activities that focus on early childhood development and parent wellbeing.
Programs & Services
We try to be responsive to the needs of our community and so offer a range of different programs which include:
- individual and family support
- helpful information, advice and referral to other services
- parenting programs and educational workshops
- crisis information and counselling
- early childhood education and services
Trinity Family Support Network gratefully acknowledges funding from the Office of Early Childhood, Education and Care and the governance provided by Anglican Church Robina.
Where to find us
TFSN is situated in the Anglican Church Robina complex.
Click on the address below to open it in Google Maps –
186 Robina Town Centre Drive,Robina, Queensland 4226
TFSN is open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm.
For more information, contact:
- Francesca Black, Hub Co-ordinator on (07) 56188235
- Bowen Miller, Family Support Practitioner/Counsellor on (07) 56188236
or email us at – [email protected]